Well with Valentine's Day for me comes aging. Yes, I am now another year older. On Valentine's Day we started out with going to breakfast. I love eating these days and the food was just delicious. It was a great way to start out Valentine's Day and My Birthday. Now as most of you know we were getting quite the snow storm Sat morning. My perfect day consisted of doing absolutely nothing which we pretty much did. I do have to say that once we got home from breakfast and a little Walmart shopping the weather had pretty much cleared up and the sun was shining so we spent a little time outside playing in the snow. I helped the kids build a snowman... 

After we played in the snow we watched a movie which I slept most of the way through and then we invited Corey's parents over for some ribs and another movie. The day was perfect because I didn't have to do anything. At this time I didn't get anything for my birthday from Corey which is just fine with me because I told him not to get me anything and he finally listened. There is a reason for this. I am in the market for a new wedding ring so I will be sporting that after Bailey is born. Happy late Valentine's Day to everyone, I hope your day was as enjoyable as mine.
Brennen was having a hard time with how bright the snow was.
The snow was so bright the kids could not take a picture without their eyes closed.
and then I tried my hand at building a snow fish. We even let Jones help. He loved eating the snow.
After we played in the snow we watched a movie which I slept most of the way through and then we invited Corey's parents over for some ribs and another movie. The day was perfect because I didn't have to do anything. At this time I didn't get anything for my birthday from Corey which is just fine with me because I told him not to get me anything and he finally listened. There is a reason for this. I am in the market for a new wedding ring so I will be sporting that after Bailey is born. Happy late Valentine's Day to everyone, I hope your day was as enjoyable as mine.

4 comments:
Darling snowman. Looks like you had fun playing in the snow. I bet you were exhausted. You are getting so close to your due date. I bet you're so excited.
Happy Birthday! What a great way to spend a day.
Happy Birthday! I hope things are going good for you guys. It has been too long!
Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great day! How lucky that you will be getting a new wedding ring. I want a new one too but it's not going to happen for awhile!!
Post a Comment