Go Falcons? Not my school of choice, but for Camrey, I let her do the cheer clinic that was held at CHS this last week. She had so much fun. This is her right before the game.
She was able to do the clinic with her cousin. They love hanging out together. They did their dance to the song from Madagascar, "I like to move it" Camrey is a natural at the hip wiggle.
Camrey is the one playing with her hair right before the performance
Camrey right after the performance looking up at the stands trying to find us. She did so good during the dance. There was a little girl that stepped in front of Camrey right before the dance started so she wasn't able to do the sommersault but she did great catching up with the rest of the group as soon as she moved in front of the little girl.
While Camrey was watching the bigger girls doing their dance she was the only little girl that could resist bouncing a little to the music. HMMM I wonder where she got that from?
8 months ago


3 comments:
That is too cute and it SHOULD have been your schoold of choice. GO FALCONS!!
I wonder too who she got that from? All joking aside I still can't believe how much she looks like you! She is a little Amy! Cassidy can't wait to do those cheer things. She loves to dance. I can only hope that she will want to play soccer too!
Mmmm... Amy, I thought you would show some more loyalty than that! Especially since I cheered at Northridge. How fun, though! I loved doing those clinics-- especially when I was in college. The kids are so much fun, the moms can be a little over the top though. I'm glad you're one of the calmer ones.
Post a Comment