Believe it or not this man is another year older.
Yes, I did just post that my birthday was Saturday and guess what Corey's birthday was on Sunday. February is a very busy month for us. I will be posting about our anniversary that happens to be in February as well just a little later than our birthdays. On Sunday we spent Corey's birthday pretty much the same way we spent mine. I wasn't feeling well so we missed church. We went to his parent's house to do a birthday celebration which was attended by two of his sisters and their families and of course his parents. Instead of doing the traditional cake and ice cream we did an appetizer of sorts that consisted of more desserty type things but that was ok with me. We had root beer floats, brownies, oreos, strawberry shortcake, and some ham and cracker type things. I stuck more to the desserts which is probably why I got sick that evening and threw it all up. Good times!
Here are 10 things that I love about Corey:
1. He loves me no matter what
2. He loves our kids and is a great Dad
3. He honors the priesthood that he holds
4. He is very funny and can always make me laugh
5. He has a race car
6. He supports me in whatever I do
7. He is a hunter (I am a hunter too even though he won't admit it)
8. He has a cute butt
9. He helps me around the house (like doing the dishes)
10. He has a softer side (he talks about gardening tips with fellow co-workers)
Happy Birthday to Corey I love you!

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Corey!
Oh hey! Amy! When you left a comment on my blog, I couldn't figure out who it was for a minute. You look so gorgeous, your kids are adorable, your blog (especially the banner pics) is super cute, and it's so good to hear from you! I had no idea you ended up marrying Corey...how fun! Happy Birthday to you both!
Happy Birthday, both of you!
Post a Comment