6/3 In our kitchen the ceiling is a little lower than the other parts of the house. I lifted Brennen up in the air and accidentally bonked his head on the ceiling. He got down and said, "Oh... I think I need my helmet!" He ran into his room and put his bike helmet on. 4/29 Camrey to Corey: "Mom needs to not eat french fries." Corey: "Why" Camrey: "Because french fries make Mom grow a baby and we don't want anymore babies huh." Corey: "That's right." 2/22 After steeling my Jamba Juice drink Brennen takes a swig and says, "MMM this is my life!" 12/28 Camrey to Corey, "I'm staring at you." Corey: "Do you see anything you like?" Camrey: "....you" 12/15 While Corey, Camrey, and B were driving in the truck, "Where are you Christmas" from the Grinch came on. Camrey said, "It is the song that Cindy Lou Who sings." then a pause, "actually it is the over song." 12/11 This morning while getting dressed Brennen says, "I'm freaky!" 12/1 This happens all the time someone, Corey or I, will ask "What time is it?" Brennen without even thinking says, "2 a clock". Everytime it's 2 a clock. 11/30 Brennen will cough or sneeze or yawn and after a sneeze or yawn he says, "Bless me" after a cough he says, "Cough me" 11/23 Brennen to me after I got dressed, "Mom you preedy (pretty)" 11/23 Corey, "...and that's all she wrote" Camrey, "All who wrote?" Corey, "the fat lady" Camrey, "You mean mom?" 9/23 Camrey: Why do fish live in water? Do fish blink? 8/24 Camrey: How do stars turn white? 8/21 Camrey: How many bugs are there outside? 8/21 Camrey: Why do you love Daddy so much? 7/30 Camrey: Why do we have walls? 7/22 Camrey: Why do we poop? 7/13 Camrey: Why do we have eyes? 7/4 Camrey: How do you grow a baby? (apparently, according to Camrey, you eat a lot of food and that is what grows a baby) 6/27 Camrey: Do people have slime?
I am a busy wife and mother to a wonderful husband and three fantastic kids. So basically a mother of four. Corey is a great dad! He loves to wrestle with Brennen and he has been known to paint Camrey's finger nails and toe nails and didn't do too bad. He has also been a great help with Bailey. He has changed at least a handful of diapers. Camrey is growing up so fast, she is so smart and bright and loves to sing. On a daily basis you can hear her singing songs from any movie that has songs in it and songs by Taylor Swift. Brennen, "B", is all boy. He is quiet but smart. When you look at him you can see the wheels turning trying to figure out what he is going to get into next. B is a lover and a fighter. One second he is hugging you and the next second he is tackling you. Bailey is starting to get her own personality and is starting to smile. She is so alert when she is awake. She takes everything in. It is so fun watching her and seeing her grow. I enjoy every second of every day that I get to spend with my family. I also enjoy playing soccer, exercising, and doing little crafty projects.
0 comments:
Post a Comment