Thursday, July 17, 2008

Mr Hanky Poo

Ok, I know this is gross, but Brennen finally went poop in the toilet. This was his very first time and Corey wanted to document the event. This happened on Monday 7/14/08. When I first saw the picture it made me think of South Park and Mr. Hanky Poo. For those of you that have not seen the South Park episode I apologize for making the reference, but my husband has corrupted me and I think the episode is a little funny, gross, but funny. Anyway, we are not as diligent with the potty training with B as most parents are with their kids, but B is getting the hang of it.

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Yes, I must admit, a little gross, but conrats on the achievement! No more pictures of poo in the toilet O.K?

Amber said...

Way gross, but I know it is a milestone worth mentioning! I am so nervous to start my boy potty training....so Im not yet!