Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!


My Dad turned 59 on July 28, 2008. I want my Dad to know how much I love him and how much I am glad he is still around. He gives us a scare every now and then when he ends up in the hospital, but here is where he needs to be. My Dad has been so helpful when it comes to me needing a babysitter. He helps whenever he can. I love you Dad! We went to Ligori's in Layton to celebrate the big day. I ended up being about 45 min to an hour late due to work issues and traffic. By the time I got there the food was pretty much gone and my sister was running out the door. My Dad looked so happy. And even Grandma made it for the occasion.


Grandma, Dad, and Tonya
Jayden, McCoy, and Brennen

Brealyn and Camrey
The Ligori's employee's singing to my Dad
Dad enjoying the singing
Brennen eating Granpa's ice cream and I was tickling him
Seth showing Corey the love!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Joel!! I love your dad!!! Looks like he had a good one.

Stacie said...

Oh, Happy Birthday Joel! I miss your dad! I hope that he is doing well! I haven't seen him, or anyone in the family for that matter!