Yep, it is official Bailey has rolled from her back to her stomach. It will not be long until she is rolling all over. She rolled for the first time yesterday 6/23. She is just 3 months and 4 days old and is starting to roll. Camrey rolled this early and was crawling at 6 months. Does that mean I only have 3 more months before Bailey is really mobile? Corey put her on her back on the floor and left the room. When he came back she was on her tummy. He just thought that he had put her that way, but then realized that she had rolled. So he got out the camcorder and sure enough she rolled again. This morning I put her on the floor to try again and yep she rolled three times this morning. This footage was from this morning. She starts on her back, lifts her feet and legs up, kicks them over to the side and then keeps pushing until she is on her belly.
8 months ago


3 comments:
Way to go!! She is getting so big :)
Wow that seems erly. I hope that for you it takes her a while longer to crawl. I know how it is having three kids to take care of.
So big! And to think, I havent even seen her yet!
Post a Comment