First, I rarely have any pictures of our dog Dr Jones so here he is. Dr Jones is such a good dog and the kids love him. He loves to run around in the yard with us and beg for love. Like all labs Dr Jones is so loveable and good natured. He doesn't care that the kids try to ride him like a horse.
While Corey was mowing the field I was getting ready to plant flowers. Lantz came over on his mower and started helping Corey mow our yard. Lantz found a frog hopping around where he had just mowed. Of course Camrey was right there ready to hold the frog.
In this picture Camrey was being a punk and was putting the frog in Brennen's face. See his eyes are closed as she thrusts the frog at him. What a punk!
Camrey trying to show Brennen the proper way to hold the frog.
This will most likely not be the last post about frogs and snakes. We love them at our house.
8 months ago


1 comments:
hahahaha
Your kids always find little critters. I love it!
Makes me laugh
Post a Comment