Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day 2009

My last post was all about us camping and nothing about how great of a Dad Corey is. I feel bad because on Mother's Day Corey got up and played with Bailey so I could sleep a little longer, and he made breakfast so I didn't have to. Well on Father's Day we were up camping and I didn't make Corey wake up with Bailey at 6:00 am but when you are crammed into the ghetto trailer and Bailey cries pretty much everyone is awake so he didn't get to sleep in. Then I made him cook breakfast out in the rain. Poor fella! I just want Corey to know I Love You! No matter how many times I say it, it is still true yesterday, today, and the rest of eternity. You are a wonderful husband and father. Thanks for being you.


Also, I need to tell my Dad Happy Father's Day. My Dad is one of those guys that will do anything he can for anybody. He is constantly taking care of people in his ward. He does the same for my family and me. Whenever I need help watching the kids he is right there willing. He tries to call all of his kids at least once a week. We have all come to think that something must be wrong if he doesn't give us our regular Sunday call. Dad, thank you for all that you do and for your great example of service.

Happy Father's Day to Corey's Dad as well. When we had our big snow storm in October it broke our willow tree right down the middle. Corey had to go and cut a bunch of branches out of the tree so there wasn't so much weight. One Saturday while Corey was still at work and I was about 7 or 8 months pregnant, Corey's Dad came over and cut all of the branches to smaller pieces and stacked them into nice neat piles. He didn't even come to the door to let me know he was there he just went right to work. And when he was done he just left. Corey's Dad is also willing to help whenever he can. We appreciate all that Corey's family does for us. So Terry, thank you for all that you do and for all your help.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: