Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Lagoon Christmas Party


Every year Lagoon has a Christmas party for all their salaried employees. Every year we complain about having to get dressed up to go to this "lame" party. Every year we continue going. I have asked Corey many times why he continues going if he hates it so bad and every year he says, "maybe I will win something this year." and then we walk away with none of the big prizes. I on the other hand make the best of it and have enjoyed most of the entertainment they have had. I like to move it, move it. (Yes, I just busted out in song and dance.) Even this year at 6 months pregnant, I wiggled and danced in my seat to the groovin' tunes. I love to dance. Corey does not. So every year I sit in my seat and just move. This year one of Corey's co-workers asked me if I wanted to go up and dance and I gladly accepted. I wiggled and jiggled and probably looked like I was having a seizure, but I had fun. After about three songs I was all sweaty, but I didn't care. Shortly after the dancing they did the drawing for the big prizes which of course we didn't get anything and then we left. Overall I thought it was a good night and we will most likely be there again next year.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: