Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Eve

The last two year's the "Hansen's" have invited us to join them in their Christmas Eve day tradition of swimming. The kids loved it last year and couldn't wait to do it again this year. This year we went to the Aquatic Center in Clearfield. I think everyone had a great time. After swimming we went our seperate ways and Corey, me and the kids met up with the Martin family to have a lunch at Olive Garden. This has also become a tradition that we have done every year. I forgot my camera for these good times, but the only thing you are missing is the fact that the pregnant lady (that's me) spilled her son's milk all over the floor and almost broke my water dish because I couldn't hold on to it for some reason. Thank you to our family for the great time we had at Olive Garden. I look forward to it every year. Next we went to my Dad's house for more food and fun. We didn't eat much there, but we had a great time. Thanks Dad for hosting an enjoyable evening. After my Dad's we have a family tradition on my side to light candles at my Grammy's and Papa's grave sight. We sing a couple of carols and then it is homeward bound we go to get ready for Santa to come. I let Camrey pour the milk and Camrey and Brennen picked which cookies Santa got. This year was such a fun year for the kids. Camrey even wrote the letter to Santa herself. Below is a little collage of the day.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I absolutely love that age to when they understand what's happening with Santa. Too fun. Sorry about the spilled milk. That's frustrating.