Our friends invited us over for a little Christmas fun. We got to their house around 6:30 had some dinner and snackins, watched Jeff Dunham's Christmas special and Christmas Vacation, and played a 4 hour game of Phase 10. Any of you who have played Phase 10 knows that it is a long game, but for some reason this game was extra long. Every time I play there is someone whether it is Corey's Dad, Cousin, or in this case, Friend that has to skip me every time they have a skip card. Needless to say when I am getting skipped all the time I get a little bent. It was ok this time and we had a lot of fun.
Thanks Natalie and Jeremy for the fun!
This is "splash" he had a hard time concentrating some times and I think this is why the game took so long. :)
We are such a wild bunch, can't you tell?
"Splash" telling a story with lots of action in it.
8 months ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment