We are at the end of our Spring season with outdoor soccer. Our last game is Tuesday. It is so much fun and such a stress reliever to go out and play soccer every week. I am so glad that a couple of years ago Brooke called me and asked me to play on their team. Thanks Brooke! There are a few people on the team that I played with when I was 10 and we were on team Chaos. Most of you reading this blog know about Chaos. I loved those days of going to tournaments and having a good time with the team. Playing on Chaos we were able to go to many tournaments all of which we did pretty good. We didn't always get 1st, but we ended up with a lot of trophy's. I loved going to the Cottonwood tournament because in between games you could go sit in the ice rink and cool down. Oh memories! Hope all of you reading this can look back at all the good times we have shared.
The other players that make up team Wicked are awesome! I have made so many new friends from playing on this team. We may have had some rough seasons, but it is still fun. I took some pictures of everyone getting ready to play and just chatting. 
After the game Camrey and B thought it fitting to beat on April when she was tired and weak. Notice Camrey with her hand to April's throat. Sorry April! I know you love it though. We will miss you!
8 months ago


4 comments:
I am glad we have been able to play for as long as we have. I didn't realize you were on Chaos. Those times you didn't take first, my team F.C. Pride I am sure did. j/k
Amy - love the photo of my beat down :) I'm gonna miss those little thugs :) XO Apes
uhhhh The good times!! We did beat FC Pride , so lets make sure to tell Stacey!! ha ha I'm glad that you play with us, your a huge assest to the team. Even though corey deleted my message when I was trying to get a hold of you, that doesn't stop me.. ha ha good try corey!
I noticed the picture of just the #4 . You still must be bitter. Ha ha you couldn't get the face with the number??? ha ha love ya
Post a Comment