On Saturday June 7, 2008 Corey's and my niece, Ellie was baptized. First, I want to say what a great day that was and how pleased our family is with Ellie's decision to be baptized. Ellie is a wonderful little girl with a great attitude. She is such an example to her sister and brother and to her cousin's. Camrey now keeps asking when she can get baptized.
Second, as we were waking up on Saturday of course B was the first one up. I knew we had to get going early to get ready for the baptism or we would not make it on time. As soon as Camrey heard we were going to church she popped up and yelled, "I'll get my box Mom" I didn't understand what she was talking about and thought she might be talking in her sleep. Once I went into her room I understood what she was saying. See a couple of weeks ago I bought Camrey some new sandals to wear to church. I told her they were only for church and that was the only time she could wear them. So when I said church, she said sandals. From the pictures you can see she is still red in the face from sleep and still in her pajamas putting on her new church shoes. She told me she loved her new slippers. I never relized until lately, but I am a shoe girl and I think Camrey is following closely in my footsteps.





0 comments:
Post a Comment