Thursday, June 5, 2008

Stranded at the drive-in

Ok, we weren't really stranded at the drive-in, but we took the kids to the drive-in to watch "Indiana Jones: blah, blah, blah"(I personally don't recommend this movie). Every time I think of the drive-in; though, I think of John Travolta (Danny) singing "stranded at the drive-in, branded the fool, what will they say Monday at school". I love GREASE what a good movie.

Anyway, this was my kids first experience at the drive-in. I don't think that we will do this very often because they didn't want to be quiet and they didn't want to watch the movie. B was crawling and wiggling all over the back of the truck. Finally for the second movie both kids crashed. The pre movie party was fun though. We went with "the Hansen's" our friends and neighbors. We had all sorts of goodies. I even ran into my cousin Jeremy who also was bringing his kids to the drive-in for the first time. They were just watching a different movie.



Aren't they cute?

The boys

Corey and his "boyfriend" Lantz

Camrey was in it for the sugar

4 comments:

Merrills said...

I have been wanting to take my kids to a drive-in but maybe I will rethink it. It's hard to get two good movies.

Stacie said...

Oh, the drive in! Isn't it fun with children? You would think that they would just love to watch the movies, but then you find out that it is a big mistake (after you have already paid of course!)

Destini said...

Well we should all say thanks for trying this one for us. I was going to plan this trip for us too but maybe we will wait too!?! Thanks for the heads up, but I am sure you had a great time anyway.

Becca Jo said...

I love the drive in! Makes me want to go again :)