You would think that most people who were superstitious would only be unlucky on Friday the 13th. I am not superstitious and I was not unlucky on Friday the 13th, but then Sunday came and there fell my unlucky day. We went to the Jackman Family reunion this weekend in Wyoming. The place we go is by Meeks Cabin Resorvoir. We had a great time and I took tons of pictures for the blog. Sunday we took our fathers and the kids fishing. We were having a great time and then it happened. Corey's dad pulled in a huge fish. The fish was going to be for Camrey to claim as hers. I was trying to help them with the hyper fish and in the process I dropped my camera on the ground in the dirt and rocks. Somewhere in the process of all of this happening the camera broke and now I am cameraless until it gets replaced. I can still get the pictures off the memory card, but my blogging days are going to be few and far between for a while.
Oh but that is not the end of it. We get home and I was walking down the stairs to help Corey bring in stuff from the trailer and as I went to step over my children playing on the bottom stair of our staircase I came down wrong on my already bad right ankle, which some of you will remember kept from playing soccer for 2 and 1/2 months. I heard it pop and then all I could do was yell for Corey and cry. He came in the house and carried me up the stairs and like a great husband he is set me on the couch and grabbed the ice packs and got me all situated. Luckily this sprain is not half as bad as the April 2007 sprain but it still hurt. I am putting pressure on it today so it must not be too bad right?
8 months ago

4 comments:
Ouch! I hope some good luck comes your way!
You dork!! Doesn't suprise me. You better be ready when it's time for indoor to start. ha ha I'm a nice friend huh?? Better luck next time.
Oh, that sucks. I hope your ankle is ok.
Oh poor Amy! I am so sorry that you ruined your camera for blogging purposes! (I'm sorry about your ankle too, I guess. Just kidding) Get better soon!
Post a Comment