Friday, May 22, 2009

"Wicked" visitor

Yeah! April came to visit us from jolly old England. Back in June of 2008 we bid farewell to our good friends April and Eric. If you remember we had a "wicked" bbq for them. Well April was able to come back to UT this month and visit us. It was so good to see her. We were bummed that Eric couldn't make it this time (Corey was super bummed he didn't get to see his boyfriend), but we will look forward to seeing him next time. So April got here last week and we had dinner at the Olive Garden on Friday evening and then hung out again on Saturday night. We had a great time catching up and hearing about all the fun times April has been having. The time wasn't long enough though. I got pictures of Friday night, but forgot my camera for Saturday night. April got to meet Bailey and they were instant friends. April it was so good to see you and I can't wait until next time. I am making a personal goal to save enough money so I can come and visit you, but until then we will be missing you and look forward to the next time. We love you!

April and Shay!

The bunch of us! (please do not pay any attention to me looking large and in charge)


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amber said...

You guys are so cute! Its so nice to see old friends. Its cool you are all so close on that team!

A♥E - Wanderlust With Us said...

THanks so much Amy :)!! It was wonderful to see YOU & Corey as well as the rest of the Wicked crew!! I loved meeting baby Bailey & seeing the cutie kiddos again!! I've truly missed you all SO much!! Can't wait to visit again sometime soon...or have you all out here (hint, hint ;))!! BTW - I've made it very clear that Eric & Corey need some man date time of their own :)next time!!

LOVE & MISS YA MUCH!! xo, Apes