I'm sorry there are so many pictures of Bailey, but they are all just too cute not to post. Everyday Bailey gets bigger and bigger. She has the cutest double chin and little rolls on her thighs. She is smiling more and more everyday. She is fascinated with her hands as you can see in the collage top right corner. We went to her 2 month well child visit and she is doing great. She is now 11 lbs 5 oz, 23", and head circumference is 39 cm. For her weight she is in the 63 percentile of babies her age and 74 percentile for her height.
We had to take Camrey to the doctor as well for her Kindergarten check. For those of you who hated everytime your baby had to get a shot it is even worse when they are five and have no fat in their legs. Camrey tried so hard to be brave, but it hurt her so bad. We tried to have her count, which she did thru the tears, but it still hurt. I almost broke down and started crying myself. Once Camrey was done then we did Bailey's shots. I'm not saying that it is any easier with a baby, but Bailey, sound asleep, got the shots, cried, and went back to sleep. It is hard no matter what age, but when they can express how much it hurt that's just sad.
Camrey has always been on the smaller side. When she was a baby she only got into the 15 percentile if that. She is now 34.6 lbs and 42". She is in the 6 percentile for her weight and 17 percentile for her height. She is going to be short like her mom.
8 months ago


6 comments:
Jayden had to get a couple shots for Kindergarten too and he also had a really hard time. I understand when you say you wanted to cry! Can you believe we have kids that are going to be going to Kindergarten? Man we are getting old! Your pic's of your kids are darling!
Donovan cried ouch ouch before they even put the shot in his arm!! It really is so sad
Love the new pictures!! It's hard to believe that the kids are growing so fast huh?! Looks like you have had several fun times the past few weeks.
I love the new pics! She is getting so big already. Hey dont worry, Taelor crys when I tell her we have to go to the Dr because she is afraid she will have to get a shot!
What a cute baby! Its great to hear from you, Amy. Sorry for the much delayed response. Keep in touch!
WOW! Your family has a new addition since we last saw you! LOL! Very cute kids! I am glad we have our blogs now to keep tabs on each other. A few of us in the family have kiddos going to kindergarten this year, I can't believe how fast time flies! Take care! Glad to see all is well!
Post a Comment