Friday, May 22, 2009

The cutest kids ever!!!

I may be a little biased, but my kids and their personalities are so cute.
I have some random pictures of our adorable kids from the last month.
One Saturday we were hanging out at the house after Camrey's soccer game. Now when I say we, it was Gram, Camrey, Brennen, Bailey and Me. Gram was there because she is so great she would come over to watch Bailey so I didn't have to worry about her at the games. When Gram comes over for those little baby watching moments she brings her guitar along with her. On her guitar case is a Gary Juile sticker. (sorry if I spelled the name wrong). This sticker has a bird on it. Camrey asked Gram to draw the bird on some paper. Then Camrey colored it and finally cut it out. The point to this story is the pictures below. Look at that concentration on cutting the bird out perfectly. Look at that tongue strategically sticking out of her mouth. Priceless!


Then, there is Brennen. We were eating french dip one evening for dinner. Brennen and Camrey love the dip. They say it is soup and even though I think it is absolutely disgusting to just drink the liquid brown stuff without the delicious bread and meat and cheese, my kids will drink it plain. So here is Brennen and his au jus drinking.



Pay close attention to the picture with his head out of the bowl and brown liquid coming out of his mouth. Yes, he would stick his head in the bowl and slurp up the liquid and then lift his head and squirt the liquid back into the bowl. This didn't only happen once, but multiple times. That's a boy for ya!
Brennen has both an all boy side and a sweet loving brother side. Brennen has to fight off Camrey to hold Bailey or feed Bailey. He finally got his moment to put the bottle in the baby's mouth.

And last, but of course not least, there is cute little Bailey. We were giving her a little bubble bath, and yes, instead of using a tub of some sort we resorted to using a bowl for this bath. Bailey loved it. I couldn't resist taking pictures. She kept wanting to eat the wash cloth.



1 comments:

Becca Jo said...

So cute!! They are all getting so big!