Sunday, May 10th was Mother's Day. I am just posting about it now. That is a little pathetic, I know. I had a great Mother's Day. It was great because I got to spend it with my family. Corey let me sleep in and he made breakfast. That right there was enough for me. All I wanted for Mother's Day was flowers that I could have outside to make the yard beautiful and the kids did a great job picking out the flowers.
After getting ready for the day we met up with my Mom and family to have lunch and fun at a park. My Mom's birthday and Mother's Day are so close we celebrated both on Mother's Day. We gave her the "to everything there is a season" wall hanger from make and take. My job was to make all of the hangers for spring, July 4th, September, October, November, and December. That was a little difficult where I was so close to having Bailey, but, thanks to Wendy, I got it done in time and my Mom was super happy.
Brennen seagull chasing
After hanging out with my family we went home for naps and Corey took pictures of me and the kids.
Then it was off to have Mother's Day and Birthday celebrations for the Martin family. I forgot my camera for this part, but we had a good time eating and celebrating. For the month of May, Happy Birthday to Bob (my stepdad), Landon (our nephew), Ellie (our niece), Ann (Mom Martin), and Martha (Mom Whittle). And Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Mother's I know.

1 comments:
Happy Mother's Day! Your kids are so cute! Love the pictures of you with them.
Post a Comment