Wednesday, March 25, 2009

She's here!!!!

Bailey Afton graced us with her presence a little early. On March 19 I went into labor and by 1:13 pm Bailey was here. She was 7 lbs 11 0z and 19 1/2 inches. She was delivered by C-Section and everyone is doing great. I will make sure to post pictures soon.

12 comments:

Sheri said...

Congratulations!!! I'm glad everything went well and I can't wait to see pictures!

WheelersFamily said...

Congratulations!!! Love her name.
Can't wait to see some pictures of her.

The Andrews said...

Congrats Amy & Corey! I can't wait to see the pictures. If you need anything let me know. I know I have said that a few times but if you need anything please don't hesitate to call me!

Wendy said...

Congratulations!!! We can't wait to see her! We will miss you Thursday!!!

Pam Emmons said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures!

Becca Jo said...

Yay!! Congrats :)

LIZ said...

Congrats! I am happy to hear that she made it here safely and that you are both ding well. I am excited to see your sweet little one.

A♥E - Wanderlust With Us said...

CONGRATS!!!

Anonymous said...

That went by SO fast! To me at least. My dad called and let us know that Bailey had come! We're so excited for you! Congrats!!

Destini said...

Congrats! Im glad you didn't have to wait much longer...I know you were getting jealous..he he he! Can't wait to see her, glad everything went good!

Stacie said...

SO glad to hear that you finally had her! That was like forever that you were pregnant!!! ha ha ha....j/k CONGRATS!!

Merrills said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures.