I was not expecting any baby showers due to the fact that I have already had two kids. The thing with baby shower's are that they are not for me. They are like a first birthday party for the new little baby. Anyway, Ashley sent out invitations and we had an evening of egg cakes,
ring around the rosie for the little cousins,
and opening presents. I want to thank everyone for coming a supporting little BAM :). Thank you to my mother-in-law for a dang cute quilt. I will have to post a picture later. Thank you to Melanie for the cute little outfits for Bailey to wear this summer. Thank you to Ashley for the warm fuzzy blanket she made. Thank you to Brooke for the cute little summer clothes. I think good time were had by all.
I know that Heather wished she could be there, but she has been fighting a cold. I know she will be to the next family get together... she can't stay away forever :)
Thanks again wonderful family!

0 comments:
Post a Comment