Corey's favorite picture of Bailey shortly after she was born. He compares her to Rocky. So not a flattering picture of her, but she is still cute.
Proud Dad

Yeah! Corey got some pictures of me with Bailey at the hospital. Somehow we managed not to get any pictures of me and Brennen at the hospital when he was born.

Camrey and Brennen meet Bailey. Camrey loves to hold Bailey. She was fighting everyone off so she could hold Bailey longer. Brennen loves to rub Bailey's head. He says her hair tickles.We had a lot of visitors at the hospital. Grandma and Grandpa Martin, Grandpa Joel and Grandma T and Kayla, Grandma and Grandpa Whittle, Aunt Heather, Aunt Ashley and Uncle Dustin, Uncle Seth, Lantz and Angie Hansen and boys, Angie's sister Shelby and friend Kari, and my friend Steph. I think that was all the visitors at the hospital, but then I was drugged some of the time.
I got to leave the hospital a day earlier than a usual c-section. So Saturday I was released and home. Happy day for me! Here are some pictures at home.





16 comments:
SOoo Cute! I'm excited to FINALLY see some pis! She looks great!!! How are you???
SORRY I typed pic's!!!
So is so cute and big. It is amazing what a difference a couple of pounds make at this point in their little lives. Looks like you have big helpers like I do. Good luck with it all and we should do another get-together with the adults and babies only.
She is adorable, and isn't it great to have older siblings who want to hold her all the time! Congrats!
Oh, Amy! She is so cute! She looks like she has great coloring! Who do you think she looks like? Congrats again!
She is adorable. I love her chubby cheeks I just want to squeeze them! Congrats!
She's a doll. Congrats! I hear you made it to Sean's wedding, brave lady taking her out so soon. It has to be nice having all that help;)
She is such a little doll. I love the picture with her little mouth open and all you see is tongue.
Congrats!!!
I love her cheeks!!!!!! And she looks so dark :) Who does she look like? I love the picture of you and her together when you are kissing her head. SO SWEET!!!!! Get better quick so we can get together. You need to be healed cause you know we will laugh!!
It is hard to tell who exactly she looks like, but she definitely has Corey's dark coloring and dark hair and dark eyes. I do think she has my nose. She looks like a baby picture I have of me. We will see as she gets older who she looks like more.
Oh Amy she is so BEAUTIFUL!! I too love the cheeks, I just love baby cheeks! I cant wait to see her in person. The older two look like they are being a great help already. I am happy all is going well. Hopefully Ill get to see you soon.
Congrats Amy! She is so cute. I love the pictures of her and Camrey. You can tell she is so excited to have a little sister!
Oh my... the 2nd picture down is perfect! I absolutely LOVE it! Congrats! You have some really great pictures and she is, of course, super cute. Ok, no more pics... you're making me baby hungry!
She's beautiful, Amy. Thanks for the pictures! Wish we could be there to see her!!
It was so good to see you out and about at the craft night. She is a beauty and I do want to hold her in person someday...
In answer to your iPod & DVD question I was able to download a program from www.pqdvd.com which was recommended to me by a friend whose husband is a programmer for XBOX. It works great!
So sweeeeet! Give me a call when you want to get together and take some pics! :)
Post a Comment