Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Party

I am just now posting our annual Halloween party that we had on 10/17/08. We have had this party every year for about three years now. This year Shannon hosted the party at her house and we added a pinata. We were missing a few girls this year and they were missed. The kids had a great time and thankfully the snow had melted and the weather was beautiful so we could play outside.

Camrey is Tinkerbell this year

and Brennen is Iron Man.

They had a great time and keep asking when the next party is. Thank you Shannon for being a great host, thank you Destini for the cookie makin's, thank you Sara for the pinata, and thank you Becca and Amber for the snackin's.
Picture of the kids

Picture of the mom's taking pictures. I couldn't resist.

Cookie decorating

Camrey concentrating on her cookie

and her masterpiece

Brennen eating my cookie
Pinata time! Destini had fun playing pinata holder until everyone started worrying about the pregnant lady getting hit. The kids did great!





2 comments:

Merrills said...

Your kids look so cute in their costumes. Those cookies look yummy!

Shannon said...

That was a fun day!!! I can't believe that I forgot to get out the craft for the kids to do! Well I call the craft for next year!