I'm kind of cheating on this one. I got tagged by the same tag that I did previously but my cousin did another tag underneath of that one so I'm doing that one... don't anyone tell on me!
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago (that seems like forevery ago)
Graduating High School
Playing soccer
Working as a supervisor at Lagoon
Falling in love with my eternal companion (Corey duh :))
5 Things on my to-do list today....
Work
Pick up the kids
Feed the kids
Feed the baby in the belly
Play soccer
5 Snacks I enjoy...
Chips & Salsa or Chips, Chili and cheese
Sour Patch Kids
Pineapple has been a favorite lately
Chocolate cake
Chocolate Chip Cookies
5 Things I would do if I were a $Millionaire$...
Go to school to be a pharmacist
I agree with my cousin Chandra I would knock down the old house and rebuild in the same spot
Pay off all debt
Get a good savings account for the chillens
Help our family with logical debt (I like this answer)
5 Places I've lived...
Clinton, UT
Washington Terrace, UT
Layton, UT
Hooper, UT
That is all....
5 Jobs I've had...
Paper girl
Lagoon operator, crew lead, supervisor
Nanny
Pharmacy Technician
Administrative assistant
5 People I tag...
Cami Howard
Wendy Steenick
Allison George Buck
Becca Mullen
Sarah Wheeler
Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names
8 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment