Now Camrey is a clever, smart little girl. She looks at something and she can always find its use. This time she saw an ad with lots of paper to it and she saw blankets and beds for all of her toys. All except the poor stuffed elephant that just didn't get a blanket. I promise we have enough blankets for the toys, Camrey just preferred the paper.

8 months ago

3 comments:
Too cute! What a clever little thing she is. You better watch out.
How creative! It is so funny to see what kids come up with in their little minds.
Hey May, it's Pam. I just read your comment on my blog. I saw your dad at the funeral, it was so nice of him to come. how is life treating you? I might have to put a link to your blog on mine so I can keep up with you!
Post a Comment