Wednesday, August 27, 2008

We said we were done....



And now there will be three. We are so excited to announce that we will be having another baby in March. The official due date is March 30, 2009, but most likely it will be the middle of March sometime. The baby even waved at us while we were doing the ultrasound. It was so great! Camrey and Brennen are so excited for a new little brother or sister. Camrey jumped up and down yesterday when we told her. I have told all our family members so the secret is now out. Sorry to the soccer team, but I still want to play whenever you need help. I don't want to slow you down, but the Dr says exercise is good. He says up to 30 weeks is how long I can play, we'll see though. I'm an old lady :)

13 comments:

A♥E - Wanderlust With Us said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Destini said...

Well let me be the first to say congrats! Three will be great fun. Good luck with it all.

A♥E - Wanderlust With Us said...

HOLY MOLY ~

Amy & Corey - Congrats!! WOW who knew :) - I'm just glad you guys have a handle on all that procreation stuff everyone keeps trying to get us started on :)!!BTW E says he misses his boyfriend :)haha

Cami said...

Congrats Amy!! That is so GREAT!!!!

Cami

Merrills said...

Congrats. I'm so excited for you guys!

Brooke said...

Okay so I have mixed feelings about this!! ha ha. I am way excited for you, but the team is going to suffer.. Thanks alot Corey. I know its all your fault. You are welcome to play until you don't feel like it anymore, your not going to slow us down. Heck if anything you will be at our pace now. Energizer Bunny you!! We love ya, CONGRATS!!!!!

Becca Jo said...

Congrats to you! That is exciting :)

The Andrews said...

So it looks like you lived up to the bet you, Steph and Mandi made! No seriously that is so awesome. I'm happy for you and Corey. Congrats!!

Amber said...

Congrats again! Im excited for you guys. Im still ahead of you though, you got one more to go before you can call yourself a old lady! Ill be lucky to run at all after this next one ;)

Stacie said...

I am soooo HAPPY for you to join my world! It will be fun to see you with three! I love it!

A♥E - Wanderlust With Us said...

Hey Amy - So how are you my friend?

I was thinking and realized that if you hold out until the 1st of April to have baby 3...me & the lil' one can have a mutual b-day bash :)

Just a suggestion...:) haha

Unknown said...

WOW!!! I'm so excited for you! I found your blog because you hit "reply all" from Rick's blog and it sent it to my husband's account. He said, "Amy Martin? Do you know her?" I said, "Yeah! You do too! That's my cousin, remember, the wedding?" Of course, everything was a blur. Anyways, we have a blog as well, bradandkatiemitchell.blogspot.com. I'm excited to keep up on you! I also see that you started Camrey out right with some good ol' soccer moves.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, by the way, the above comment was me. I didn't know we could use Brad's account if he's signed onto his e-mail. Weird... learn something new every day.