Monday, August 25, 2008

A Cappellastock 2008

Many of you already know this, I am a nerd, but the true nerd is coming out. I am a big fan of A Cappella singing. I think it is such a great talent. My mother-in-law got tickets from Corey's uncle and invited me to go with her. I was stoked! Corey always is embarressed because I can't control myself when I hear A Cappella or a good beat in music and I just wiggle and dance. This was the case Saturday night when I went to A Cappellastock. T Minus 5 produced the event. T Minus 5 is a local group. They are funny and very talented. They invited the Saltairs, HI-Fidelity, Tonic Sol Fa, and XRP (used to be Rockapella). All groups were amazing and very entertaining. After the concert my mother-in-law and I were groupies and got autographs from T Minus 5, XPR, and Tonic Sol Fa. Any of you who watched Where in the World is Carmen San Diego would know who XRP is. They even sang the theme song to that show. I was equally excited about hearing this song and joined in the singing. So this was my nerd moment for the
weekend.


5 comments:

Brooke said...

2 of our neighbors are in that group. They are pretty funny. Glad you enjoyed yourself. Ha Ha you are a DORK!!!! But we love ya.

Brooke said...

I guess they were our old neighbors since we moved and they have to.

Destini said...

Don't worry it is not that nerdy! I do think it takes quite a talent to sound good with no music to follow along. Over the year I have found some songs that I actually prefer to listen to that way. It's good to get out for a ladies night.

Becca Jo said...

how fun for you! I have seen T minus 5 and I thought it was entertaining :)

Stacie said...

What a DORK... ha ha ha... I think that is fun! I bet you had a great time. And who cares anyways what we all think, you are still funny!