On Mother's Day Camrey woke up and looked out her window and saw a great surprise. She just couldn't wait to show everyone her surprise. Like the song "Popcorn popping on the Apricot Tree" she looked out her window and what did she see? Popcorn popping right before her eyes! She had so many blossoms on the tree right outside her window she couldn't wait to go outside and pick them. So after church she went right to the tree and starting picking the blossoms. I went inside to get her a cup of water so she could keep her blossoms until they were no longer pretty. B helped pick blossoms too.


Later in the evening Camrey and B had a picnic out on the deck by candle light. It was so "romantic". They were having so much fun eating on the deck and as I watched them and took pictures I knew that being their Mom is the best gift I could get on Mother's Day.




1 comments:
Oh my gosh! She looks like her mother! She is darling, and the picnic together was darling!
Post a Comment