On Saturday's, we are told, it is the day we get ready for Sunday. We clean the house (which I did first thing in the morning), we pull weeds (which I did the rest of the day), and we mow the lawn (which Corey did while I weeded). Camrey thought it would be a good idea to help push her Dad along in her jeep. It was so cute she followed right behind her dad around the whole yard. She only bumped him a couple times, but I think that was just practice for the next time she goes on the bumper cars at Lagoon. :) Or for when she becomes a NASCAR racer (she was drafting).
While Camrey was playing following the leader with her Dad, Brennen was doing one of his favorite pass time's, picking up potato bugs. Or any bug that is crawling around him. On a daily basis I will catch B trying to bring bugs into the house. He even dares to pick up earwigs which makes me very nervous. I can handle potato bugs, but spiders or earwigs are not acceptable and they must be squashed.





3 comments:
I gues maybe our girls will be competetors our on the Track, :)
I agree with the squishing of spiders and earwigs. There is no such thing as catch and release with them :)
Reagen absolutely loves to "catch" potato bugs. (they are fast little suckers). My girls love snakes and frogs! I think that is awesome!
Post a Comment