So I went to my ultrasound appointment yesterday 11/4/08. The ultrasound went great. The baby is healthy and seems to be happy in the belly. It was moving and kicking, but also would not show its face. The nurse was trying to get a face shot, but we only got an eye.
Cute baby toes
and the moment you all checked this post out for...
It's a Girl!
.jpg)

.jpg)

13 comments:
Congrats!! Is Camry so excited for a sister? :)
Yeah!! Yeah!! So I go on friday to find out what mine is. I bet you guys are excited for a girl. Did you care what you were having?? Congrats for the PINK!
Congratulations, Amy. That was fun to see.
How exciting!!! What's her name?
Congrats Amy! That's awesome that your going to have another girl! I'm sure your kids are way excited to have a new sister. Jayden asked me the other day when I was going to have another baby. He told me he was ready for another brother or sister...Oh no... maybe next year? Anyways congrats on having another girl!
To answer some of the questions that were asked on the comments.
Camrey is so excited for a sister. She asked why we couldn't see a bow on the babies head and I told her because the baby was covering the bow up with her arms which would be the truth if the baby could have a bow while in my belly.
We didn't care what we were having, I just want the baby to be healthy.
We will name her Bailey Afton so her initials will be BAM!!! :)
The kids are both very excited and every now and then you can catch Brennen rubbing my belly to make the baby feel comfortable. I have to say I have two of the best kids anyone could ask for.
Cute name! Congrats!
Hey AMY! we've changed to a private blog, so I need your e-mail so I can send you an invite. rcpoll@peoplepc.com
Alright here we go you need to go into your layout and select the Edit HTML tab. Scroll down through the box and towards the end it have a < then body and > so < body> inbetween the y and > you will add oncontextmenu='return false;' then it should look like this < body oncontextmenu='return false;'> if you have any questions let me know.
Congrats on the baby gril!
Oh yea!!! How fun to get another girl! Camrey will just be the best big sister. I am so excited for you. What a cute name too! BAM would make for a great nickname;)
WOW COngrats!!!! So excited for you!
Congrats Amy :) - I'm sure she'll be a cutie just like the other 2 :)!!
Congrats!
BTW, Make you laugh, we're not going private because my mom has called me 4 times about the whole KSL thing and because Chan is going private as well. We're doing it because Brad teaches at the college we're worried some of his students might get a little carried away and be poopers if they decide they don't like him as a professor. We're taking precautions because the youth these days have seemed to lose some respect for seniority.
I agree with you 100% that blogs are only as bad as what you allow others to know. I would have mine open to the public if I had it my way, but I don't want any random pictures to show up at the college on posters one day.
Post a Comment